REQUEST A QUOTE
Thanks to the flexibility of mobile technologies, most companies plan to adopt a “work from home” policy for their non-essential employee’s. That makes a lot of sense to us.
However, for many organizations the value of organizing key business leaders in an operational headquarters to run and recover their business is essential in a time of crisis.
Our state of the art workplace recovery environment is designed to replicate and function as your corporate headquarters when you need it most.
- 105 fully functional workplace recovery stations with new PC’s and latest software.
- Four private C-level offices.
- 15 seat conference room.
- Fully customizable phone systems including call forwarding/recording and voice mail.
- Private IT workspace
- Dedicated high availability data center for long term asset deployment.
- High speed connectivity to all work stations.
- Kitchen and concierge services.
When you combine our workplace recovery environment with our DRaaS for your critical IT systems, your disaster recovery plan may start to look more like a business continuity plan. And that’s even better.
Call us. Let’s get you back to work.